Jason and Deb
The Most Dangerous Places for Pedestrians in Texas
Photo credit: Shutterstock
The Hill Law Firm in San Antonio put together data from the Texas Department of Transportation and ranked the most dangerous intersections in Texas. Surprisingly 4 in the top 10 for the entire state are here in Austin.
Listed in the report are:
- Trinity and East 7th street (1)
- West 4th and Lavaca (4)
- North Lamar (7)
- I-35 and Runberg Lane aka where our office is located (10)
- William Cannon & Bluff Springs (28)
- Winn Elementary School (39)
- E 53rd & Cameron Austin: E Oltorf & Burleson (40)
- E Oltorf & Burleson (42)
- E Oltorf & South Pleasant Valley (56)
Check out the full report across the state here.