The Blue Moon Art Project is wrapping up, but we need your vote to pick a winner. Review the twelve pieces below and vote in the poll for your favorite; the grand prize winner walks away with $1,000 cash! You can vote once every 24 hours, so remember to come back daily.
- 1) Vote for your favorite piece in our poll
- 2) Vote every 24 hours
- 3) 3 pieces with the most votes will go on to our final judging round
- 4) 1 winner will win - $1,000 Cash Grand Prize
- 5) Voting closes 11/30
- · Artist must be 21+ to participate
- · Total of 3 Art Project competitions – artists may compete in all three but may only become a “Finalist” at one event
- · Artist must furnish 24”x18” canvas, easel and supplies
- · Canvas must be blank at the start of the Art Project
- · Paintings will be judged on creativity, originality and interpretation/execution of the theme + the artist’s ability to incorporate Blue Moon
- · Artists will have 3 hours to complete the painting, but may finish in less time
- · People’s Choice will be awarded by crowd vote (each artist assigned a number at the event)
- · A panel of judges at each event will determine the first, second and third place winners of each event
- · First, second, third place and People’s Choice become “Finalists” and are eligible to win the Grand Prize of $1,000
- · Blue Moon has the right to use the images created at Blue Moon Art Project
- · Grand Prize winner determined by online vote and judge’s vote. 12 Finalists from 3 events will be narrowed down by online vote to a “Top 3”.
- · Grand Prize winner selected by a panel of judges from the “Top 3”
Must be 21+ to participate or attend a Blue Moon Art Project.
Official Rules & Regulations